To be able to install our Electron Charging Point range and claim the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) grant on behalf of your customers you must complete a two step process. You need to become an approved installer with Falcon Electric, once approved you will be issued with a certificate enabling you to register with OLEV as an approved Falcon Electric installer able to install charge points under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) or Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS).
As an approved installer you get access to wholesale pricing, OEM training and support
Step 1 – Apply to become an approved installer
Please complete the following form to start your application, once received we will validate the information submitted and contact you to progress your application within 48 hours.
Step 2 – Register with OLEV
Once you have completed the training and received your certificate, you will need to register with OLEV here
Before you start you will need to provide the following information
- Proof of membership of the Electrician Associations (e.g. NICEIC/NAPIT/ECA/Select) – your details will need to be visible on the relevant website
- Proof of your public liability insurance – not employers’ liability insurance
- Proof your company’s installers have been trained to install electric vehicle chargepoints; names of installers, their qualifications and renewal dates
- Proof you are approved by the Falcon Electric to install our products
- Ensure all evidence provided is up to date and lists your current address – if there is any difference between your evidence and your application, please provide an explanation