We offer powder coating with HMG powder coating products. HMG offer a wide range of standard and specialist coatings. As well as standard metal finishing we are able to applying the following systems from HMG:
A range of specialist primers including:
- Epoxy barrier primers
- Zinc-rich epoxy primer
- Zinc-free epoxy polyester primers
- Advanced formula zinc-rich epoxy primers
Whilst our standard primers are quite suitable for most applications, if you require a primer with greater functionality for a specific or more demanding application, or you are familiar with the HMG primer range, please speak to us to see how we can help.
Most of our work is carried out with polyester powder coatings, however, we can offer both HMG’s polyester coatings for outdoor use as well as their epoxy-polyester finishes for interior use such as office environments.
The HMG polyester powder coating systems come in three systems:
- Standard polyester
- Architectural polyester (class 1 (12 Florida month exposures)
- Architectural polyester (class 2 (36 Florida month exposures)
This variance reflects the extended durability of the polyester powder coat system for outdoor applications. If you have an out door application and would like to get a better understanding of how the quality of the coating will effect the performance of your product/application, please feel free to speak to us.
A key feature of the HMG range are their functional coatings, some of which are detailed below. If you have a specific requirement, please feel free to talk to us:
- Infrared reflective
- Temperature resistant
- Electrical insulation
- Fluorescent and phosphorescent
HMG offer a range of high end finishes for styling products including candy and coloured lacquers, fluorescents, sparkles, pearls and metallic effects with ultra-clear lacquers, both high glosses and dead matts. Systems include:
- 3D Sparkles (copper, brass, bronze, amethyst, emerald, and sapphire)
- Transparent glosses and lacquers
- Fluorescent green, pink, yellow and orange
- Very transparent clear glosses and matts
- Dead matt anodised effect
- Bright bonded silver chrome effect system
- Silver, gold, copper, bronze
- Plus much more
If you are looking for a special colour that will set your product above anything else, please feel free to contact us to find out how we can help. We have sample swabs for most finishes that we will be happy to show you should you wish to pay us a site visit.