I’m unable to charge
- Check if there are any lights on your unit. if there’s no light, it means that there’s no power.
- Go to your consumer unit and check if the fuse of your unit has tripped. if it has tripped then put it back in the ON position.
- If it trips again straight away, please contact us.
- If it stays on ON, check your charge point for lights.
- If there are still no lights please contact us.
- Check if your charger is disabled by using your app or check the status lights. A charger that is Disabled will not charge.
- Check the status of your charger in the app or on desktop. if the status shows as “Fault”, please contact us.
I can’t charge at 7kw
- Check with your car manufacturer that your car support 7kw AC charging.
- If your car supports 7kw AC, please contact us with the current charge power.
I can’t charge at 22kw
- Check with your car manufacturer that your car support 22kw AC charging.
- Check that you have a 22kw cable (you can check your original order).
- Check that you have a three-phase supply. You can confirm this by going to your consumer unit or your distribution board. it should be written “3-phase” on it.