The HyPer 9 is a 3 Phase AC, Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet (SRIPM) Motor, and it is powered by a matching Synchronous X1 Controller/Inverter.
The HyPer 9 Integrated System™ (IS) is the ideal power-train for any light to mid-weight daily driver. Combine multiple systems for heavy-weight and racing vehicles. Its Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet (SRIPM) platform delivers outstanding torque and efficiency, generating higher power per pound than any other motor in its class. The HyPer 9 IS™ includes the 100V brushless HyPer 9™Motor, HyPer-Drive X1™ Controller/Inverter, Low Voltage Wiring Harness, and Main Contactor. This system has many unique features that set it apart from any other EV solution on the market.
- Industry Leading 3 Phase SRIPM Motor and Controller/Inverter
- DC supply voltage from 62V to 132V, and current up to 750Amps max
- Brushless Motor
- Cageless Rotor – Higher Efficiency, No Heat
- No Rotor Slip
- Up to 95% Efficiency!
- Up to 50% higher torque than similar sized AC Induction motors running at the same power levels!
- Astounding performance in field weakening area with +50% power up to 5 times nominal speed
- Ultra compact controller
- Field Oriented Control algorithm optimised specifically for Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet (SRIPM) motors
- Fully customisable controller I/O
- Extensive program customisation from PC with Smartview Software
- Robust and Reliable
The Drive End (DE) shaft is 1.125″ / 28.5mm in diameter with a 1/4″ / 6.35mm keyway.