Your install is included with your charge point if it meets our standard install criteria.
Confirmation of your Electron order is sent along with any supporting documentation required from the customer.
A remote survey is completed to confirm the best position for your charger based on your power supply and how you park your car.
Your installer will confirm their arrival time with you in advance of the installation.
The charger is fixed to the wall, a cable is run from the unit to the mains power supply, and it will be activated for use.
The installer will give you a full demonstration of your charger, what the different lights mean and how to get in touch if you have any questions.
Falcon Electric will submit the documentation to OLEV and claim the grant on your behalf.
What is not included in a standard installation?
- Cable runs exceeding 10 metres (chargeable per metre thereafter)
- The necessity to install a mini consumer unit c/w overload and fault current protection due to:
- The property’s consumer unit having insufficient capacity/protection for the charge point circuit.
- The homeowner wishing to have an independent charge point circuit protection from the home’s consumer unit.
- Any additional mechanical protection required for the cabling – i.e. trunking, conduit, etc.
- Any cable chasing requested by the homeowner.
- Any ground works requested by the homeowner.
- The necessity to introduce an alternative earthing system, i.e. an electrode/inspection chamber.
- Any additional or unusual works requested by the homeowner in order for the install to take place, i.e. gas and water pipe bonding, equipment clearing, plumbing work, etc.
What happens if my installation is non-standard?
If you decide not to proceed, a full refund will be provided.
Please contact us if you do not qualify for standard installation and would like a quote before your order.