This site (falconelectric.co.uk) is operated by Falcon Electric Limited (“Falcon Electric”). Access to this site is subject to the terms and conditions of use outlined below.
Falcon Electric has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site and is constantly seeking ways to improve the specification, design and production of its vehicles and alterations take place continually. Whilst every effort is made to produce up to date products and specifications, this site should not be regarded as an infallible guide to Falcon Electric products and services, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular vehicle. Distributors and Dealers are not agents of Falcon Electric and have absolutely no authority to bind Falcon Electric by any express or implied undertaking or representation. Any reference in this site to speed or performance should not be taken as an encouragement to drive either dangerously or at speeds in excess of national limits.
Order process and formation of a contract
Our Website merely illustrate our Goods and the packaging of the Goods. Your computer may not accurately display the colours of the Goods. Although we aim to accurately depict our Goods and their packaging, there may be differences between the packaging and the colours of the Goods delivered to you and those shown on our Website and in our catalogue and brochure.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in your order due to matters such as unavailability of stock, materials, key staff or an Event Outside our Control or because we have identified a mistake in the description of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services or the price stated by us, we will notify you. We will not proceed with the order and will refund any sums you have paid us.
- If the Goods are temporarily unavailable, we will notify you by email of the date they are expected to be available. You will have the option either to wait until they are available or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, we will refund any sums you have paid us.
- Any order placed by you for the Goods or Services or Goods and Services constitutes an offer to purchase them from us.
- You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Goods or Services or Goods and Services.
- A ‘Confirmation Notice’ means an email which we send to you to confirm that we have dispatched the Goods and/or shall be providing the requested Services. A Confirmation Notice will be our acceptance of the offer made in the order to which that Confirmation Notice relates.
- A contract between you and us for the supply of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services (the ‘Contract’) incorporating the version of these Conditions in force at the time of your order will come into existence when we send you the Confirmation Notice relating to your order. You may print and keep a copy of the Confirmation Notice for future reference. •
- If you think that there is a mistake in the Confirmation Notice or if you wish to make any changes, please contact us to discuss this. If you request a change, we will tell you if that is possible and about any changes to the price, delivery or performance dates or any other changes that we need to make as a result of your request. We will ask you if you wish to go ahead with the change.
- We may make
- minor technical adjustments to the Goods to improve them or to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements,
- changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in any relevant laws and regulatory requirements,
- changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in how we accept payment from you,
- changes in the amount payable by you to the extent of any changes in the VAT included in the price or payable in relation to the price.
- If we make any changes we will give you written notice of the changes before we supply the Goods or Services or Goods and Services. You can choose to cancel the contract if the change would be significantly to your disadvantage.
- Any variation to these Conditions which have been incorporated into the Contract or to the Contract other than those mentioned in clause 8.9 shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by you and us.
The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place as soon as reasonably possible, but in any event within 30 days of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there is an Event Outside our Control
- If you have agreed to collect the Goods from our premises,
- You must collect the Goods during our working hours of 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday on or within 3 Business Days of the date we notify you that the Goods are ready for collection.
- Delivery shall occur at our premises when we hand the Goods to you.
- If we have agreed to deliver the Goods to a delivery address which you have given us, delivery shall occur when we place the Goods in the physical possession of you or anyone you have identified to us as the person authorised by you to take delivery of the Goods.
- If you have asked us to use an independent carrier other than our normal carrier to deliver the Goods to you, delivery shall occur when we deliver the Goods to that carrier.
- You must examine the Goods within a reasonable time after arrival and let us know as soon as reasonably possible if they are faulty, damaged or not as described.
- If no one is present at your delivery address to take delivery, we will advise you of our attempted delivery. You must then contact us to make arrangements for us to deliver the Goods.
- We may end the contract with you and charge you for any extra storage costs we have incurred if
- You have arranged to collect the Goods but do not do so within 14 Business Days of the date we notify you that they are ready for collection, or
- We have agreed to deliver the Goods, you have not been available to take delivery on the date we agreed to deliver them, and we have not been able to re-arrange delivery within 14 Business Days of the original delivery date.
Risk and Title
- The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them including VAT and the cost of delivery.
Cancelling your Contract and Returns
Cancelling before Confirmation Notice
- You may cancel your order for the Goods or Services by notifying us of your decision to cancel at any time prior to us sending you a Confirmation Notice.
- You may notify us of your decision to cancel by contacting us by telephone on telephone number +441156974970 or by sending us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation after Confirmation Notice
- If the Contract is for the supply of Goods only or Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Goods the ‘Cancellation Period’ means the period between the date we send you a Confirmation Notice and the expiry of 14 calendar days after the day you receive the Goods.
- If the Contract is for the supply of Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Goods and you wish us to begin to supply the Services before the expiry of the Cancellation Period you must request us to do this.
- If the Contract is for the supply of Services only, or Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Services
- The ‘Cancellation Period’ means the period of 14 days starting with and including the day after we send you a Confirmation Notice.
- If you wish us to begin the supply of the Services during the Cancellation Period, you must request us to do this and you must acknowledge that you will lose the right to cancel once the Services have been fully performed.
- Unless the Services have been fully performed under the Contract in accordance with your request and acknowledgement, you may cancel the Contract within the Cancellation Period by notifying us of your decision to cancel.
- You will lose your right to cancel the Contract once the Services have been fully performed in accordance with your request and acknowledgement.
- You may notify us of your decision to cancel by contacting us by telephone on telephone number +441156974970 or by sending us by email to email@example.com
- If you cancel the Contract after we have begun the supply of the Services in accordance with your request, you must pay us for the Services we supplied to you before we received notice of your cancellation.
Return of Goods
- Upon receiving notice of your cancellation, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then return the Goods to us without delay and at the latest within 14 days of notifying us of your cancellation.
- You must return the Goods at your own risk and at your own cost unless we offer to pay the cost of return. We may offer to collect the Goods from you and charge you for the cost of collecting the Goods. If we offer to collect the Goods, we will contact you to ascertain whether you agree to us collecting the Goods, whether you agree to pay the costs of collection if we are charging you for collection, and if so, to make arrangements for collection. If you agree to pay the costs of collection, we may deduct this from any sum we owe you.
- If the value of the Goods is reduced as a result of your handling of them beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or functioning of the Goods, we will be entitled to claim this reduction in value from you and to deduct it from any money which you have paid us.
Refunds on Cancellation
- The value of the Services we supplied before we received your cancellation notice together with VAT payable in respect of that value;
- Any reduction in the value of the Goods and any cost to us for collecting the Goods.
- If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods, unless we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum in clause within 14 days after the earlier of:
- the day on which we receive the Goods back from you, or
- the day on which you supply evidence to us that you have sent the Goods back to us.
- If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods and we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum in clause within 14 days of our receipt of your cancellation notice.
- If the Contract is for the supply of services only or for the supply of goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of services, we will refund you the sum in clause within 14 days of our receipt of your cancellation notice.
- We will refund you the sum in clause using the same method of payment used by you, unless you agree to a refund by a different method of payment.
Exception to the right to cancel
You will not have a right to cancel in the following situations:
- The Contract is for goods which are bespoke or have been personalised or which may deteriorate.
- You have specifically requested a visit from us to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance.
- The Contract is for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and they have become unsealed after delivery.
- The Contract is for the supply of goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
Liability and Indemnity
We have a duty to supply Goods and Services to you that conform to the Contract including a duty to ensure that;
- The Goods are as described in the contract
- The Goods correspond to any samples we have sent you
- The Goods are fit for any purpose you specifically told us they were required for, and are not faulty
- The Services are carried out with reasonable care and skill
- We cannot exclude our liability for a failure to comply with these duties mentioned in this subclause.
- Nothing in these Conditions affects your legal rights if these duties are not complied with. You can obtain advice about your legal rights from Citizens Advice if you need to.
- We cannot exclude or limit our responsibility to you for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- A claim for a defective product against us if we do not give you the name of the person who supplied the product to us within a reasonable time of your request for us to do so.
- We are responsible for foreseeable loss or damage which you suffer as a result of a breach by us of the Contract or as a result of our failure to act with reasonable care and skill.
- Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process. We are not responsible for unforeseeable losses.
- You are purchasing the Goods or Services as a consumer. If you purchase the Goods or Services for any business purpose including for re-sale, we will not be liable for any business losses, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of business opportunities, loss of management time, loss of business data or losses due to interruption of your business.
- We will not be responsible for any delay in delivering the Goods and performing the Services if
- We have asked you to provide specified information that is necessary for delivering the Goods and performing the Services and
- You have failed to provide complete and accurate information or you have provided such information later than the date we have asked you to supply it by.
- We will not accept liability for any damage caused by pre-existing defects unless we have been negligent in not realising that such damage may occur or in the way we did the work.
- We may accept orders from individuals located outside the United Kingdom and ship overseas subject to you paying any additional shipping or postage costs.
- We will inform you of any additional shipping or postage costs as soon as possible after you have placed the order. If you do not wish to pay these costs you may cancel your order. If you wish to continue with the order you must confirm to us that you will pay these additional costs within 7 days of us telling you what they will be. If we do not receive this confirmation from you within this time period, we will treat you as having cancelled your order.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- If we agree to supply any goods ordered from the Website for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject to import duties and/or additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price including VAT and the cost of delivery (in the case of goods). Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Falcon Electric, or otherwise used by Falcon Electric as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Falcon Electric or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
Falcon Electric reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Falcon Electric reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
All names, images, logos identifying Falcon Electric are proprietary marks of Falcon Electric. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Falcon Electric does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
Falcon Electric does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of Falcon Electric and you visit entirely at your own risk.
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but – as with all new software – we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. Falcon Electric cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software. Consult your network administrator before installing any software on a networked computer.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Falcon Electric reserves the right to change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this website immediately.
Falcon Electric Limited. Registered in England: No.10868586, Registered Office: Unit 1 Soloman Park, Cossall, Derbyshire, DE7 5UE
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Falcon Electric be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, Falcon Electric will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.